Job Opportunity in Lebanon
Part-Time Registered Nurse – Byblos
The Health Services Office (HSO) is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) reporting to the Senior Registered Nurse. This position is based on Byblos Campus.
The HSO provides confidential, student-centered, medical care as well as health education, promotion of wellness, immunization & referrals for specialized treatment. The Registered Nurse provides primary health services, emergency services, and nursing intervention in acute cases and support for chronic cases.
Work schedule is Monday through Friday from 4:00 PM until 10:00 PM.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Implements independently the nursing procedures with clients regarding medication and treatment
- Intervenes in cases involving therapeutic and psychiatric nursing, in addition to applying quality standards and procedures
- Observes changes in client behavior, and makes inferences and differential nursing diagnoses based on data available
- Upholds confidentiality and keeps medical records within the student profile
- Responds to emergencies and evaluates proper care treatment
- Assists in maintaining availability of medications and supplies; keeps records of drugs and ensures their security
- Assists in preparing and conducting community health related awareness campaigns and seminars
- Maintains the cleanliness of equipment and ensure a comfortable, safe, and orderly environment
- Assists in referring clients to available, appropriate medical and social services in the community
- Establishes effective working relationships with faculty, staff and students
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or BT degree in Nursing accompanied with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with faculty, staff, and students
- Ability to communicate clearly in English and Arabic
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job title in the subject line.
Closing date for accepting applications is Friday, December 7, 2018.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational background. No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Do not hesitate to follow our website and Christiane Mouawad on Linkedin for more information