Job Opportunity in Lebanon
Part-Time Assistant Memorabilia Store Supervisor – Byblos
The Business Services Office is currently looking for an Assistant Memorabilia Store Supervisor. This position is based on Byblos Campus.
The Assistant Memorabilia Store Supervisor is in charge of the store sales and administrative daily activities.
He/she maintains high quality of service to the customers and ensures that the store is adequately replenished and well presented.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitors the daily sales operations of the store
- Prepares internal departmental sales/orders and issues requests for stock replenishment
- Handles administrative duties, including sales reports and handles the relation with the Business office, including cash and credit card reports
- Supervises the receiving of the material, sorts merchandise, stocks shelves, tickets merchandise and reconciles all cash and inventory transactions
- Prices memorabilia items
- Tracks items’ inventory on quarterly basis
- Coordinates with various university departments such as the purchasing office, housekeeping, maintenance and repair
- Ensures the proper display of items
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field
- Good communication skills with end users (students, staff, faculty, alumni)
- Customer-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft office
- Familiarity with accounting programs (Socrate, Oracle) is preferred
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job title in the subject line.
Closing date for accepting applications is Tuesday, November 27, 2018.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational background. No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Do not hesitate to follow our website and Christiane Mouawad on Linkedin for more information