Social Media Specialist
- BDD 1082
- Dec 06, 2018
Full time Marketing
He / She will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
- Heading all social media campaigns from copywriting and creating to launching and reporting
- Handle the translation and editing all apps’ and website content
- Plan and execute result-oriented campaigns for awareness or acquisition
- Compose, manage the translation and send suitable emails to clients and users
- Plan and execute digital strategy that consistently increases engagement.
- Make key contributions to UX and Customer Experience for our digital properties, website and app.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create and manage all published online content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitors’ marketing movements.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform (Facebook, Company Websites, …) to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, New Media, Public Relations or in a relevant field
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge in social networking and social analytics tools
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
Do not hesitate to follow our website and Christiane Mouawad on Linkedin for more information