Job Opportunity in Lebanon
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world.
Looking for a rewarding career?
Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME.
You’ll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings).
It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
Our Purpose Deloitte makes an impact that matters.
Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society.
We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth.
We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture.
We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
• Outstanding value to markets and clients
• Commitment to each other
• Strength from cultural diversity
An Internship in Audit at Deloitte & Touche Middle East is a key link in the financial reporting chain, putting you in the position of trusted advisor to businesses across the region.
Your people skills will be required for the latter, while your analytical mind will be another integral requirement for success.
You will need the flexibility to implement our international audit approach while bringing to the fore your understanding of the complexities and unique circumstances of our clients and the business landscape across our diverse region.
All this while adhering to the highest standards of independence, professional objectivity and technical excellence.
Here’s one specific opportunity to experience being an intern in Audit.
As an audit intern you will:
• Assist in performing analytical review of audit documents
• Review client accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control
• Identify accounting and auditing issues; perform research to solve issues that arise
• Provide recommendations for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency
• Pursuing a degree in accounting or related field
• Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.3)
• Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
• Ability to work as part of a team with professionals at all levels
• Fluent in English (Reading, Speaking and Writing)
. Preference will be given to Bilingual candidates (Arabic/English)
Deloitte in Lebanon was established in November 1942 and is part of Deloitte & Touche (M.E.).
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL).
Requisition code: ME-158217-RN
Interested Candidates can apply online on the link below:
Do not hesitate to follow our website and Christiane Mouawad on Linkedin for more information
Kindly like and share our social platform
and stay updated with our daily news & monthly offers!
Facebook | instagram | pinterest | Twitter | linkedin | Behance | Offers
click here to get a 20% on Designduedate Certified international driving license
Job Opportunity in Lebanon