Job Opportunity in Lebanon
Full-time Research Assistant Position in the Vision and Robotics Lab (VRL)
Maroun Semaan Faculty of Engineering & Architecture (MSFEA)
American University of Beirut
Bachelor degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics engineering or a related field is a must, master degree is preferred. A minor in communication skills and English or technical writing is a plus.
Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics or a related field.
- Identify sources of funding, write proposals, coordinate all aspects of the submission process (coordination among partners, budget, required documents, interface with AUB units, interface with funding agency, etc…)
- Manage awarded grants (hiring, orders, finances, reporting, etc…)
- Be heavily involved in developing and contributing to documents (research papers, reports, patents, articles, news releases, manage submission processes, etc…)
- Explore possible collaborations and partnerships with colleagues at AUB, colleagues at other universities and organizations all around the world
- Develop IRB applications and follow up (when applicable)
- Organizing VRL events (workshops, schools, seminars, etc…) including all logistics
- Coordinate with collaborators and external organizations
- Identify opportunities for students (post-docs, internships, training, schools, etc…)
- Research skills
- High technical writing skills especially proposals, research reports, patents, etc…
- High management skills
6 months with prospects for extension.
Interested candidate should send their CV and a short cover letter in one document to Dr. Imad Elhajj at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not hesitate to follow our website and Christiane Mouawad on Linkedin for more information
Kindly like and share our social platform
and stay updated with our daily news & monthly offers!
Facebook | instagram | pinterest | Twitter | linkedin | Behance | Offers
click here to get a 20% on Designduedate Certified international driving license