Job Opportunity in Lebanon
Mindfree Consulting is hiring:
Regional Finance Manager
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related degree; MBA preferred
• Professional certificate is a plus.
• 10 + years of Finance experience in a global, highly matrixed organization, Min of 5 years of prior experience in managerial position
• Provide strategic and technical financial leadership to the portfolio of the group affiliates in order to ensure the effective development of countries’ financial strategies and the implementation of sound internal controls, budgeting, financial management and financial reporting.
• Will be actively involved in the business through meeting and training staff to enable them to effectively use information across the business.
• Review business performance against budget and forecast with the management team providing a robust and healthy challenge.
• Support the country offices to prepare the annual budget and revised forecasts on an accurate and timely basis.
• Control the Regional Cash flow and forecast to maintain liquidity through collection and expenditures control and optimally utilize the available funds and monitor the bank activities.
• Monitor and Review all financial reporting of the affiliate required by the Group Finance Department ensuring best practices are applied.
• Coordinate with affiliates to overcome any financial difficulty.
• Review and follow up the audit report of each operation and its tax implication and approve the tax declaration.
• Perform monthly financial analysis aimed at detecting opportunities and risks, and escalate/report them to Top Management.
• Analyze results and initiate corrective actions accordingly.
• Ensure that all affiliates are complying with their local laws and regulatory financial audit requirements.
• Coordinate with concerned departments in affiliates for the implementation and development of the Accounting Finance and Supply Chain policies and procedures.
• Build a strong control system.
• Assess and evaluate the performance of the expatriates working in the Finance of each Affiliate.
• Train the Finance Unit and other staff on raising awareness and knowledge of financial management matters.
• Understand and challenge performance of the different businesses and challenge business heads regarding variances to budgets and forecast.
• Develop a monthly analytical summary for Senior and Executive Management highlighting operating results and Key Performance Indicators.
• Experience managing and coaching a team – Applied Experience in IAS and IFRS – Knowledge in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Experience in strategic planning and execution
• Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projects
• Strong analytic, forecast and budget experience – Strong communication and negotiation skills
Kindly like and share our social platform
and stay updated with our daily news & monthly offers!
Facebook | instagram | pinterest | Twitter | linkedin | Behance | Offers
click here to get a 20% on Designduedate Certified international driving license