Job Opportunity in Lebanon
BFL Group is recruiting:
Deputy Shop Manager
• In the absence of the Shop Manager to act as Shop-In-Charge and ensure of the following:
• Report to Shop Manager all major issues took place during her absence.
• Smooth over-all operation of the outlet.
• Inside and outside areas of the outlet are kept clean, tidy and organized.
• Display areas are clean and well organized.
• Items are displayed according to type, size, color, etc. and packed.
• Report to maintenance coordinator at the head office any maintenance & repairs required in the outlet.
• Ensure that deliveries are received complete and prepared for display promptly and efficiently. Report any discrepancies in the delivery to HO.
• Coordinate with Merchandisers for repetitive / overstock items & their display.
• Cash register area is kept clean and organized.
• Smooth transactions in the cash register and without cash discrepancies.
• Stock room is well maintained, clean and organized.
• Items are replenished and displayed properly on the right sections.
• Coordinate with Operations Manager to increase / decrease deliveries of certain categories.
• Team is well informed of the security procedure in the outlet and the action to be taken when required
Ensure customer satisfaction by maintaining quality and standards of the outlet.
• Customers are satisfied and served with utmost respect. Handle customer’s complaints effectively.
• Process merchandise returns and exchanges as per the policies of the company.
• Report & coordinate with the Shop Manager any issues or problems encountered and suggest solution. Ensure that all issues / problems, if not completely sorted out, will be minimized in order not to affect the operation of the outlet.
• Team members are performing their duties effectively & efficiently.
• Team is punctual and without absences. Report to HR Department any staff frequently tardy and absent.
• Schedule staff rosters enabling the proper distribution of manpower within the outlet for smooth running of the operation.
• Uphold the image and build the reputation of the store by ensuring that everyone is following the set SOP of the outlet and the BFL Group policies & procedures.
• Uniform policy and Grooming standard is strictly adhered by team members.
• Report to the Shop Manager any staff deviating from any outlet SOP and/or BFL set policies & regulations.
• Motivate subordinates to do their job well and maintain a pleasant working environment for everyone.
• Routinely check if aisles or entrances are blocked, spills are cleaned, and fire exits are free to ensure that customers are not having difficulties while shopping.
• Ensures that the fitting rooms are always clean and free of items left by the customers.
Managerial and Leadership skills.
Communication and time management.
Business Management or similar
Do not hesitate to follow our website and Christiane Mouawad on Linkedin for more information
Kindly like and share our social platform
and stay updated with our daily news & monthly offers!
Facebook | instagram | pinterest | Twitter | linkedin | Behance | Offers
click here to get a 20% on Designduedate Certified international driving license