Job Opportunity in Lebanon
Silkor- Laser Medical Center is hiring:
Marketing & Communications Manager
• To increase the reach and impact of Silkor’s profile and visibility through the delivery of high value and influential marketing, communications and PR in Lebanon & GCC, thereby significantly contributing to the development of new programme partnerships and funding opportunities.
• To achieve this you will work with the Communication and Programme teams, developing and implementing a marketing and communications strategy across a range of reactive and strategically planned opportunities in print, media, events and online.
• You will manage a small communications team across multiple programmes and locations, motivating and supporting staff to deliver high quality work and will have an active role in implementing marketing and communication activities, particularly around direct marketing and support to Silkor’s ED. This role is full-time, rotational between Lebanon and our other locations in GCC.
Key Responsibilities Marketing & Communications:
• Develop and deliver creative marketing and communication strategies, plans and approaches to help market and position Silkor to attract customers
• Plan the marketing and communications strategies for specific areas of Silkor’s work and for different audiences. Work with the communication, programme and senior management teams to put the strategy into practise. This will includeo Design and develop creative communication and marketing products – presentations, briefings, etc. that will maximise Silkor’s message, support programme objectives and contribute to the research sector.o Plan and implement direct marketing approaches including targeting, personalisation of messages and measurability; data analysis, customer profiling and segmentationo Develop a digital strategy in conjunction with P&E Managero Develop a web strategy covering Silkor’s websites. Tender for a new website development and develop processes to keep Silkor’s websites up to date.o Develop and oversee a strategic programme of activities and events for Silkor’s eventso Ensure the brand meets expectations through monitoring marketing trends.o Manage the Marketing & Communications budget and ensure programme milestones related to marketing & communications are achieved on time and within budget. o Represent Silkor at external meetings and conferences.
• Performance and operational management of a small team working across multiple programmes and locations.
• Inspiring, motivating and supporting staff so that they are thinking and acting at their best, delivering high quality work, working as an effective team and meeting organisational and individual objectives.
• Support the professional development of the team to continuously develop skills and expertise and support career development aspirations.
• Coordinate (and in some cases manage) the work of external communication consultants and identify new consultants with additional expertise.
This post may require travel of up to 13 days per month.
Flexible schedule: 9-6 / 10-7 / 11-8 / 12-9.
There is also an expectation of occasional ‘out of hours’ travel and external/internal events
* Leadership skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Decision maker
* Smart proactive
Kindly like and share our social platform
and stay updated with our daily news & monthly offers!
Facebook | instagram | pinterest | Twitter | linkedin | Behance | Offers
click here to get a 20% on Designduedate Certified international driving license