Job Opportunity in Lebanon
Dragon Recruiting is hiring:
Senior documentation Officer
The position is based in Beirut, Lebanon.
Senior Documentation Officer
Professional No. of Role/s: 1
Target Date: ASAP
Job Classification: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Job Sub-Classification: Import/Export & Customs
Min Experience: 4-5 years
Specialization: Senior Documentation Officer
Country: Lebanon City: Beirut
Preferred Location/s: Lebanon Preferred Language/s: English, Arabic Language Proficiency: Fluent
Base Salary (Annual): USD 18k – 19.2k
1) Main duties and responsibilities:
A) Documentation preparation and control
• Verify the shipping and Mill documents with OS & PI and highlight the discrepancies, if any, to the respective Market Coordinators (MCs)
• Generate client documents as per payment terms and forward to concerned MCs,
1). Commercial Invoice – 1 Original + 3 Copies
2). Packing list – 1 Original + 3 Copies
3).Bill of Lading – 3 Original + 3 Copies
4).Certificate of Origin Issued in Dubai – 1 Original + 2 Copies
5).EUR 1 – 1 Original + 2 Copies
6).Marine Insurance – 1 Original
7).Detailed Packing list – 1 Original + 1 Copy
8).Bill of Exchange – 2 Orignal
• Apply for Chamber of Commerce through online portal (COO) for UAE-booked orders.
B) LC shipments
• Send the LC instructions to the respective MC/Client and follow up
• Follow up for any amendments
• Send B/L instructions to Mill
• Follow up until Original documents are submitted to the bank
• Follow up payment with the respective bank (exceptionally client).
• Once documents submitted, follow up with the Banks for original documents dispatch details
• Following up for documents acceptance with bank & client for all payment terms
• Resolving all trade related bank queries/disputes/issues.
• Clarifying all queries raised by the MCs
D) System encoding
• Mill invoice
• Commercial invoice
• Preparing the Documentation Tracker with complete Order Details executed Providing weekly updates to the Accounting department
• Preparing Detailed Sales Reports by Sales Area Manager and Market and submission of the same whenever required
• Training new MCs regarding the market and documentation procedures with reference to follow-up with the Mill and Bank submission
• Overviewing the communication between the MCs on one hand and the mill on the other, with reference to the Logistics/Documentation matters for every order.
• Sourcing the freight rate from forwarders, based on the requests received from the Sales Area Managers (exceptional).
• Checking with our Banks for client bank swift arrangements.
1. Bachelor degree in business management, economics, accounting or finance
2. Shipment And Logistics Experience (Export/Import Documentation) – Trading environment preferable
3. Experience working with people in different countries
4. Arabic Speaking
• Minimum Bachelor degree in business management, economics, accounting or finance
• 3 to 5 years experience in logistics & export/import documentation, preferably in a trading environment
• Experience working with people over several countries
Attractive bonuses and incentives to be negotiated during interview if shortlisted
Kindly like and share our social platform
and stay updated with our daily news & monthly offers!
Facebook | instagram | pinterest | Twitter | linkedin | Behance | Offers
click here to get a 20% on Designduedate Certified international driving license