Job Opportunity in Lebanon
Eddress is recruiting:
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphics elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software, and wireframe tools.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Design graphics user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and partners
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
• BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
• 2-5 years’ experience as a UX/UI designer
• Portfolio of design projects
• Knowledge of wire frame tools
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Photoshop, Sketch & Zeplin
• Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various team members & partners.
• Good time-management skills
Job Location Beirut, Lebanon
Company Industry Information Technology
Company Type Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role Design, Creative, and Arts
Employment Type Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range Unspecified
Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Mid Career
Years of Experience Min: 2 Max: 5
Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma